Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Angel Baby

I was honoured and extremely happy to have been asked to take photos for my long time friend Ellen Fargas' organic baby food business. During the shoot I was so tempted to try some but didn't want to ruin the shoot with traces of my finger having been dipped into the food. Lucky Zach Attack gets to eat his mom's beautiful creation all day long.


It's amazing to me how organic food is just sweeping the world with so many more options of food and flavour. The organic food business is exploding and I truly believe that anyone in it, will be successful.

If you or anyone you know would be interested in more information of Angel Baby, call or email at the information below:

647-286-2989




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does she have a website?
*wink*wink*