Monday, April 14, 2008

Typical Sagittarius

Many times I have read that a characteristic of a Sagittarian is that they don't finish what they have started. I confess, this is some what true for myself. There have been times where I get all psyched up for a project or task and then I just for some reason, I lose interest or just don't finish it for whatever reason.

Sad but true... my vegetarian challenge has come to and end :o( I survived 3.5 days of being a vegetarian and just the thought of another 4 days was extremely difficult. After the first 3 days, my body just felt weird. I can't really explain it but it was like my body was changing. It wasn't getting weak but it didn't feel the same. Not sure what it was exactly but in any case, my craving for meat was unbearable tonight. I had a bagel with cream cheese for breakfast and a veggie plate at Jimmy The Greek for lunch. But when I came home from work today, all I could think about was MEAT.. chicken to be specific!

I ended my vegetarian challenge with St. Louis Wings!! mmm..... YUMMY IN MY TUMMY!! 3.5 days of veg and carbs was all I needed to know that I could NEVER be a vegetarian. Sorry people... I love food and meat is a big part of it.

I think I could totally have lasted if I could have a least had seafood but I was cut off from that as well. Maybe I'll try that one week and see how it goes.

Sheryl... my deepest apologies for losing your challenge. I actually enjoyed the first couple of days but that was about it.

Til the next challenge.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I just read this entry, right after I congratulated you on passing up Canyon. HAHAHAHHA But St. Louis Wings to end your Veggie Half-Challenge?? CAHMON! I would have gone back to Canyon Creek. HAHAHA Well, I'm glad you had the open-mind to try my veggie lifestyle. It's not an easy task, let me tell you - and quitting vegetables cold-turkey was quite the brave transition. But at least you gave it a try. Hmmmm...unto the next challenge....

Anonymous said...

Shezza, the challenge was a no-go! Michelle had enough gas to take us to the moon and back....i've never seen her lift her arse cheeks so much....thank God for chicken wings!

Anonymous said...

You know, St. Louis wings are some of the best in town!! Hope you had extra special sauce!!! Try again, but if you feel like Burrito Boyz...HOLLA!!

Anonymous said...

OMG - I'm a Sagittarian too and I LOVE St.Louis Wings....we have to stop being the same person!
-Anna M