Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Farmer's Market

Today was my lucky day. The Farmer's Market Ontario was at Nathan Phillips Square today. I'm on course for 3 days for Project Management at the University of Toronto near Nathan Phillips Square so I decided to take my camera with me to experiment with sites around Toronto. I, unfortunately, haven't dedicated any time to my camera. Toronto is such a big city and there's so much to see - so much to capture. I've been wanting to take pictures of flowers, vegetables, and fruits in natural light and today couldn't have been a more perfect setting for this endeavour.








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! How'd you find that widget?

Michèle said...

Lovely pics Michelle--a new camera is a very distracting toy isn't it!

mva said...

Shezza - I did a google search on flickr widgets and I found flickr badges instead.

Michele - It's definitely a distraction. I feel like I need to bring my camera every where I go.

Nicola Pulling said...

aaah...beauty...who can get tired of it?

lovely shots...

mva said...

Thx Nicola. I can't seem to put my camera down.